Zach sits down with RBar founder Brian Cornelius on this week’s Thrive Tucson. In 2011, Brian started creating healthy snack bars in his kitchen after discovering the secret to a good health bar: The essentials. After years of impressive growth, RBar continues to feature seven or fewer ingredients, so you know you’re getting the real stuff. See how Brian grew his business from the kitchen-up.
For more about RBar, check out their website at rbarenergy.com/
Thrive Tucson is a conversation series with the innovative and fascinating entrepreneurs that make Tucson the vibrant city it is. Vantage West is proud to sponsor this series in our mission to invest in the local community, so we can all thrive together.
Thrive Arizona Host Zach Yentzer sits down with Stephen Paul, founder of Hamilton Distillers, the creators of the enormously successful Whiskey Del Bac. Paul talks about keeping all the operations in-house and how to build a successful and sustainable business.
Anyone who’s experienced a summer in Tucson knows the seasonal exodus that occurs each year, leaving the city a virtual ghost town. While locals tend to enjoy the sudden shift to peace and quiet, the slow season isn’t ideal for our local business community, who often suffers dips in the su…
- Marana Unified unveils computer-focused school
- UA Tech Park welcomes research parks association
- Tech Talk: Mergers, computer memory, microbes and more
- United Way workplace campaigns receive recognition
- Recent real estate transactions in Pima County
- Microlender receives Small Business Association award
- Fran Katz named ‘Professional of Year’
- Keeping the chamber strong
Inside Tucson Business staff keep an eye on recent real estate transactions from across the Greater Tucson Metro Area. Here’s a breakdown of recent sales and leases in the region: