On a new Thrive Arizona, Host Zach Yentzer chats with Dre Voelkel, director of TENWEST Festival, an annual ten-day innovation festival focused on solving the economic, social, cultural and environmental challenges facing Tucson.
For more about TENWEST, visit their website at tenwest.com
Thrive Tucson is a conversation series with the innovative and fascinating entrepreneurs that make Tucson the vibrant city it is. Vantage West is proud to sponsor this series in our mission to invest in the local community, so we can all thrive together.
On a new Thrive Arizona, Zach has a sweet talk with Adam Krantz of Monsoon Chocolate, a Tucson-based chocolatier bringing you delicious treats from the source. Adam talks about developing a love for chocolate and the joys and difficulties of making chocolate from bean to bar.
The next time you walk into your business, challenge yourself to see it through fresh eyes, as though it was the first time you have ever set foot inside the building. Do you see a well-organized office with focused employees working comfortably in their workspaces? Do you see an enterprise …
- Loft Cinema’s Peggy Johnson set to receive Lifetime Achievement Award at Women of Influence celebration
- Community Foundation of Southern Arizona celebrates 40 years of giving back
- New programs and new space in Tucson starting the new decade
- Northwest Healthcare breaks ground on new facility
- Social media posts can deter potential employers, experts agree
- UA Breaks Ground on Tech Park at The Bridges
- Creating content that converts readers into customers
- NAI Horizon hires Christopher Itule
Northwest Healthcare recently broke ground on Northwest Transitions, a 60-bed inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the Northwest Medical Center campus at the corner of West Orange Grove Road and North La Cholla Boulevard.
When Michael Elefante was bussing tables at his family’s Italian restaurant at the age of 5, virtually every dish on the menu was ladled with red tomato sauce. These days, as executive chef at the same eatery, he’s pushing culinary boundaries in a way that honors the traditions of old school…