On a new Thrive Arizona, Host Zach Yentzer chats with Dre Voelkel, director of TENWEST Festival, an annual ten-day innovation festival focused on solving the economic, social, cultural and environmental challenges facing Tucson.
For more about TENWEST, visit their website at tenwest.com
Thrive Tucson is a conversation series with the innovative and fascinating entrepreneurs that make Tucson the vibrant city it is. Vantage West is proud to sponsor this series in our mission to invest in the local community, so we can all thrive together.
On a new Thrive Arizona, Zach has a sweet talk with Adam Krantz of Monsoon Chocolate, a Tucson-based chocolatier bringing you delicious treats from the source. Adam talks about developing a love for chocolate and the joys and difficulties of making chocolate from bean to bar.
- Executive Excellence Awards honor local leaders
- Vail Superintendent Wins CEO Award at Executive Excellence 2019
- Mediterranean magnificence unveiled in new Commoner & Co. menu
- The importance of passing the USMCA Agreement
- Promoting diversity in the workplace
- Jewish Federation appoints Andrew Gale
- Tim Heim named general manager of Tuxon
- Sundt adds Bojorquez to Tucson office
A survey by Apartment List showed rental rates increased by 1.4 percent in comparison to this time last year across America, while declining 0.2 percent in Tucson over the past month. The survey found that the median rent for a two-bedroom in the Old Pueblo is currently $944, below the natio…