- Banner Leader: COVID-19 hospitalizations decreasing, but don't let your guard down
- Marana council approves small business pandemic relief program
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Friday, Jan. 21: AZ surpasses 12K deaths; 8K new cases pushes state past 708K; Most school districts delay return to classroom; Hospital pressure remains high
- Trump pardons former AZ Rep. Rick Renzi for fraud, extortion convictions
- Most local school districts delay return to in-person instruction
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Thursday, Jan. 21: State nearly at 700K cases; 244 new deaths; Bars granted temporary halt to Pima County curfew; Hospital pressure remains high
- Biden’s path to citizenship for immigrants could face an uphill battle
- Judge halts Pima County's mandatory curfew in bar owners lawsuit
The new year brings a new list of transportation projects throughout Pima County, including repairs to Oracle Road, work on Interstate 10 and residential road repair in Oro Valley.
While I’m just as thrilled as anyone to put 2020 behind me, I’m grateful for the passion and perseverance demonstrated by our local chefs, restaurateurs, brewers, winemakers, and distillers last year as they faced their most challenging of times.