Inside Tucson Business, the business-to-business news publication serving the Tucson region, has an immediate opening for a full-time reporter. Beats may include technology, real estate and construction, logistics, retail and government issues as they relate to business. Tap your areas of interest or expertise and help us tell others about what’s going on in business in the Tucson region.
The position entails posting online in addition to reporting for the weekly print publication.
Send resume and pertinent details to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
- Presnted by Tucson Local Media
On a new Thrive Arizona, Host Zach Yentzer sits down with Don Guerra of Barrio Bread to discuss the connection between food, community and small businesses. For more about Barrio Bread, visit their website at barriobread.com.
The influx of new businesses to Tucson and record unemployment rates left employers with the unexpected problem of finding qualified employees, according to a report by Inside Tucson Business. With Boomers retiring en masse (Chicago Tribune), the situation is growing more urgent.
- Essential strategies to increase nonprofit capacity
- Arizona tourism continues at record pace
- Tucson’s housing market Is hot, hot, hot
- Orange Tree Village Apartment Homes sells for $15.9 million
- Sahuarita Pecan Festival cancelled, FICO blames global tariffs
- Jay Gonzales named Sugar Skulls President
- Sabino Recovery names Shara Turner clinical director
- Leslie Shipley affiliates with the Coldwell Banker
Long Realty Company has released its 2019 mid-year State of the Market Report for Tucson and Southern Arizona showing that if you’re in the market for a home and you don’t proceed rapidly, you’ll lose.
ITB on the Radio
It was a shot heard ’round the world, and shockwaves are still being felt as people across the planet wonder what in the heck is happening in Elgin, Arizona.