- Republicans press Tucson police chief on border in nomination hearing
- The Meading Room offers sweet alternative in Arizona’s wine country
- Trulieve acquires Harvest, creating nationwide cannabis empire
- People in Action
- Top 10: Tips for boosting morale at the workplace
- Tech Talk: UA 3D-prints wearable smart devices that detect health data
- La Encantada shopping mall sold for $165M
- Marana passes temporary half-cent tax increase to pay for rec center
Inside Tucson Business
La Encantada, the open-air shopping mall in the Catalina Foothills, was sold for $165 million in September. The 246,000-square-foot mall is known for supporting high-end retail, home to stores such as AJ’s Fine Foods, Pottery Barn, Blanco Tacos + Tequila, Crate & Barrel, lululemon and more.
Honey combined with water and yeast produces one of the oldest alcoholic beverages known to man: mead. Remnants of mead were discovered in ancient Chinese pottery from around 7000 BCE and more examples come from the ancient Greeks, Scandinavians, Egyptians, and Celtic people.