The Rio Nuevo governing board unanimously approved a revised deal to build 16,500-square-feet of retail space, 252 new residential units and a restaurant near the Mercado District.
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Friday, April 9: UA opening 8,900 first-dose vax appointments today; County opening indoor vax sites; Here’s how to set up vaccine appointments, COVID tests
- Recreational marijuana sales race ahead, but industry equity falls behind
- People in Action
- Brakemax gives restaurant gift cards to teachers
- Top 10: Sustainability is not just about doing what is best for the earth, it’s also good business
- Real estate tech firm enters Tucson market
- Rio Nuevo helps downtown restaurants through pandemic
- City of Tucson zeroes in on zoning updates for marijuana-related businesses
As Tucson home values continue to rise, an online real estate brokerage firm is expanding into Pima County to help cut the costs for selling or buying a new home without commission fees.
When my cocktail arrived with a corked ampoule of liquor fastened to the glass with a miniature clothespin, I knew there had to be a story behind this spirit riding side-saddle.