The Rio Nuevo governing board unanimously approved a revised deal to build 16,500-square-feet of retail space, 252 new residential units and a restaurant near the Mercado District.
- Nonprofits 2021: Q&A: Sketching out the arts community with Adriana Gallego
- People in Action
- Nonprofits 2021: Mission Garden still growing, despite weather and world extremes
- Nonprofits 2021: Childhood literacy, food banks, legal aid and animal shelters
- PCC-adjacent apartments sold for $33M, to be repurposed away from student housing
- Nonprofit Perspective: A Tucson climate action anniversary to remember
- Top 10: Diversity and racial equity at work
- Tech Talk: A to-go COVID test and open software to fight cancer
Inside Tucson Business
The Ledges at West Campus, an apartment complex just north of the Pima Community College campus west of I-10, has been sold to national real estate firm Tara Investment Group for more than $33 million. CBRE Group sold the 205-unit property as Tara Investment Group was looking to establish a …
Have you heard the one about the African elephant, squirrel monkey, giraffe, flamingo, white rhino, and anteater that walk into a bar? A wild time was had by all.