- Shipping containers, drive-thrus and outdoor seating: Restaurants look for different designs after a year of COVID
- Legal Perspective: Avoid having your early bid deemed late on federal projects
- Q&A: Tucson Tamale Company aims to increase production eight-fold
- People in Action
- Top 10: Hosing productive virtual meetings
- Local craft brewers look for hope in pandemic's aluminum lining, but shortages present challenges
- Brewers craft special beer to support struggling Arizona Craft Brewers Guild
- Big changes at Borderlands Brewing propel once-struggling firm to one of S. Arizona's top beer Producers
In a 4-3 vote, the Oro Valley Town Council denied a second effort to rezone the Kai-Capri area from commercial to residential, despite updated plans to limit housing density and community support for the project during their Tuesday, Feb. 2 meeting.
As the nation’s restaurant and service industry continues to face challenges nearly one year into the pandemic, local restaurateurs are adapting their business models and shrinking their footprint to better serve COVID-minded customers.