Soleil Chiquette, Owner of Let’s Sweat, sits down with Thrive Arizona Host, Zach Yentzer, to talk about how her fitness gym enforces togetherness and community.
As Tucson continues to see more job growth and a flurry of new business activity, economic forecasts look bright for the Old Pueblo. One of the most overlooked factors in this success has been the increase in minority-owned businesses over the past decade.
- UA recounts NASA work on eve of Apollo anniversary
- Northwest YMCA expanding community impact
- Saguaro National Park bike ranch approved by Pima County supervisors
- Wendy Gauthier wins Iron Chef Tucson
- Hughes auditor Tara Tocco wins national award
- Hervé Rousselle joins Universal Avionics
- Local United Way elects board chair and officers
- Foothills Club of Tucson appoints executive director
Northland Investment Corporation recently announced the acquisition of The Canyons at Linda Vista Trail in Oro Valley. The property offers 228 one- to three-bedroom multifamily units across 13 acres, and is Northland’s fourth acquisition in the Tucson area.