As the end of another year approaches, this is when organizations tend to look back on whether positive movement has taken place in the past 12 months. With only one month of statistics remaining to get, it appears that Tucson International Airport will end 2014 on a positive note.
ProPublica is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Click here to read their biggest stories as soon as they’re published.
- NAU linebacker has spotlight in Biden ad during Monday Night Football
- Arizona Senate race breaks record, pulling in whopping $133.7 million
- Trump stops in Prescott, Tucson draw GOP crowds, Democratic jeers
- A country club for racing enthusiasts, Inde Motorsports Ranch in Willcox ups its game
- Tucson, other Arizona cities defend progress after slipping in clean energy ranking
- As coronavirus numbers remain low, UA will start more in-person classes
- For the West’s drinking water, wildfire concerns linger long after smoke clears
- Magic Kingdom fans impatient over continued closure of Disneyland