ProPublica is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Click here to read their biggest stories as soon as they’re published.
- Proposition 207: What happens before recreational marijuana becomes legal in Arizona?
- Census: Not sure it can exclude migrants, but wants to be left to try
- Incoming TUSD board members doubt in-class instruction will return in January
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Wednesday, Dec. 2: 3800 new cases today; AZ cases nearly 341K; TMC CEO warns hospitals at or near capacity; Tucson City Council enacts 10 p.m. curfew starting Friday
- On the Menu: Whiskey Del Bac's Winter Release to be unveiled Saturday
- Study: 1 in 10 Maricopa County residents likely have had COVID-19
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Tuesday, Dec. 1: More than 10K new cases; AZ tops 337K; Tucson City Council to vote today on 8 p.m. curfew; UA experts warn of hospital crisis
- Tucson mayor proposes mandatory 8 p.m. curfew through Dec. 22
You’d be hard-pressed to find an aspect of Tucson that entrepreneur Fletcher McCusker hasn’t influenced in some way. Whether it’s local restaurants, hotels, music, healthcare, business, education or radio, the University of Arizona alumnus has worked with all of them. It’s for this reason Mc…