Tucson Young Professionals elected Crystal Adams to be president of the organization’s board of directors. As president, she will be responsible for helping further TYP’s mission of attracting, retaining and promoting young professionals in metro Tucson. She previously served on the TYP Executive Committee and as a chair for their programs and events committee. Adams is also the senior director of MBA innovation and Student Experience at University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management. She also holds an MBA from UA Eller College of Management and a master’s degree in education from Northern Arizona University.
ProPublica is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Click here to read their biggest stories as soon as they’re published.
- As feds debate COVID-19 deal, clock is ticking on state eviction protection
- Ball-tracking technology changes way fans consume, practice golf
- Marana approves new multi-family housing near Ina/Thornydale shopping center
- Oro Valley postpones updating economic development strategy after blading-and-grading debate
- 10 ways to promote your business this summer
- Kevin Gullette will aid professional development for AZ Association for Economic Development
- Fred Novick named as Rotarian of the Year
- Tom Sorley named to Sundt Companies’ Board
PHOENIX – Gov. Doug Ducey extended the state’s eviction moratorium and announced an additional $5 million for renters and measures to prevent foreclosure as the state continues to grapple with unemployment and housing problems caused by COVID-19.
It’s doubtful that Garee Gai, Tua Pik Khing and other staples of Thai cuisine are on the kitchen menu at St. Mary’s Hospital, but 100 hospital employees recently enjoyed an authentic taste of Thailand without stepping foot off hospital grounds.