If you're a restaurant owner who plans to reopen your establishment for dine-in service next week, let us know. The Weekly is planning on running a list of restaurants that are offering diners a chance to sit down at a table to enjoy their meal. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your hours and location(s).
PHOENIX – Despite the federal government’s unprecedented efforts to aid businesses threatened by the COVID-19 pandemic, small farms are being left further behind, according to one local small farm owner.
- Casino Del Sol reopening facilities June 3
- Sundt Foundation donates over $50,000 in Tucson
- Cities, counties to get $441 million in direct COVID-19 relief funds
- Office of Tourism inviting residents to ‘rediscover Arizona’ in new campaign
- Top Ten: Tips for coping with isolation while working and learning from home
- Dr. Lori Weist appointed director of Fred Fox School of Music
- Pima Community College VP selected for Aspen fellowship
- Sandy Wahl joins Homewatch CareGivers