The Rotary Club of Marana-Dove Mountain announced Fred Novick as Rotarian of the Year. Novick was recognized for his ongoing service to the club and dedication to his community, according to club president Jeff Penfil. Since becoming a member in 2018, Novick has chaired the club’s scholarship committee that selects graduating seniors at Mountain View and Marana High Schools for scholarships the club awards each year. He also serves on the homeowner’s board for Sky Ranch.
ProPublica is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Click here to read their biggest stories as soon as they’re published.
- As feds debate COVID-19 deal, clock is ticking on state eviction protection
- Ball-tracking technology changes way fans consume, practice golf
- Marana approves new multi-family housing near Ina/Thornydale shopping center
- Oro Valley postpones updating economic development strategy after blading-and-grading debate
- 10 ways to promote your business this summer
- Kevin Gullette will aid professional development for AZ Association for Economic Development
- Fred Novick named as Rotarian of the Year
- Tom Sorley named to Sundt Companies’ Board
PHOENIX – Gov. Doug Ducey extended the state’s eviction moratorium and announced an additional $5 million for renters and measures to prevent foreclosure as the state continues to grapple with unemployment and housing problems caused by COVID-19.
It’s doubtful that Garee Gai, Tua Pik Khing and other staples of Thai cuisine are on the kitchen menu at St. Mary’s Hospital, but 100 hospital employees recently enjoyed an authentic taste of Thailand without stepping foot off hospital grounds.