On a new Thrive Arizona, Zach has a sweet talk with Adam Krantz of Monsoon Chocolate, a Tucson-based chocolatier bringing you delicious treats from the source. Adam talks about developing a love for chocolate and the joys and difficulties of making chocolate from bean to bar.
For more about Monsoon Chocolate, visit their website at MonsoonChocolate.com
Thrive Tucson is a conversation series with the innovative and fascinating entrepreneurs that make Tucson the vibrant city it is. Vantage West is proud to sponsor this series in our mission to invest in the local community, so we can all thrive together.
PHOENIX – Despite the federal government’s unprecedented efforts to aid businesses threatened by the COVID-19 pandemic, small farms are being left further behind, according to one local small farm owner.
- Casino Del Sol reopening facilities June 3
- Sundt Foundation donates over $50,000 in Tucson
- Cities, counties to get $441 million in direct COVID-19 relief funds
- Office of Tourism inviting residents to ‘rediscover Arizona’ in new campaign
- Top Ten: Tips for coping with isolation while working and learning from home
- Dr. Lori Weist appointed director of Fred Fox School of Music
- Pima Community College VP selected for Aspen fellowship
- Sandy Wahl joins Homewatch CareGivers