On a new Thrive Arizona, Zach has a sweet talk with Adam Krantz of Monsoon Chocolate, a Tucson-based chocolatier bringing you delicious treats from the source. Adam talks about developing a love for chocolate and the joys and difficulties of making chocolate from bean to bar.
For more about Monsoon Chocolate, visit their website at MonsoonChocolate.com
Thrive Tucson is a conversation series with the innovative and fascinating entrepreneurs that make Tucson the vibrant city it is. Vantage West is proud to sponsor this series in our mission to invest in the local community, so we can all thrive together.
The next time you walk into your business, challenge yourself to see it through fresh eyes, as though it was the first time you have ever set foot inside the building. Do you see a well-organized office with focused employees working comfortably in their workspaces? Do you see an enterprise …
- The Drunken Chicken Offering Meals and Beer to Healthcare Professionals
- Gov. Ducey Halts Evictions for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona receives early Arizona Gives Day donation
- UA Cooperative Extension and 4-H producing needed healthcare supplies
- UA researchers 3D printing masks to fight COVID-19 spread
- Pima County Asking Healthcare Professionals to Volunteer
- It's April 1 and Rent Is Due: Restaurateurs Struggle To Make Payments
- Nonprofits grants available from Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
The Rio Nuevo governing board unanimously approved a revised deal to build 16,500-square-feet of retail space, 252 new residential units and a restaurant near the Mercado District.