As featured on
- Ducey order forces TUSD to start In-person classes two days early; Marana Unified updates plan
- Bars, gyms, theaters can now fully reopen as Ducey rescinds occupancy order
- Pima County hopes to deliver 300K vaccine shots by March 31
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Friday, March 5: Ducey order forces TUSD to start in-person classes two days earlier, March 22; More than 283K vaccine doses have been given in Pima County; Here’s how to set up vaccine appointments, COVID tests
- Deployed, then unemployed, military veterans fight to find jobs
- Sports gambling in Arizona moves closer to reality
- Southern AZ COVID-19 AM Roundup for Thursday, March 4: Ducey orders schools to resume in-person learning; Az. death toll increases by 96; Pima County tops 110K cases; Here’s how to set up appointments, COVID tests
- Inhaled smoke could raise risks of COVID-19 for firefighters, expert warns
In a 4-3 vote, the Oro Valley Town Council denied a second effort to rezone the Kai-Capri area from commercial to residential, despite updated plans to limit housing density and community support for the project during their Tuesday, Feb. 2 meeting.
As the nation’s restaurant and service industry continues to face challenges nearly one year into the pandemic, local restaurateurs are adapting their business models and shrinking their footprint to better serve COVID-minded customers.