On a new Thrive Arizona, Host Zach Yentzer chats with Nicole Dahl of Hotel McCoy. Nicole discusses reinventing the hotel into a mixed-use space that appeals to a whole new generation of travelers.
For more about Hotel McCoy, visit their website at hotelmccoy.com
Thrive Tucson is a conversation series with the innovative and fascinating entrepreneurs that make Tucson the vibrant city it is. Vantage West is proud to sponsor this series in our mission to invest in the local community, so we can all thrive together.
The next time you walk into your business, challenge yourself to see it through fresh eyes, as though it was the first time you have ever set foot inside the building. Do you see a well-organized office with focused employees working comfortably in their workspaces? Do you see an enterprise …
- Local Hospitals Update Strategies to Handle Coronavirus
- To Our Readers
- Chamber Chatter: The impact of the census on our community
- Rio Nuevo Revises $72.5 million Bautista Development Deal
- After Fourth Ave Street Fair is canceled, merchants try online alternatives
- Restaurants react to closures, shift to carryout and delivery
- Nourishment in Space, Photographing Electrons, and More
- Talking COVID-19 Response with Dr. James Galloway
The Rio Nuevo governing board unanimously approved a revised deal to build 16,500-square-feet of retail space, 252 new residential units and a restaurant near the Mercado District.