Tucked away off one of Oro Valley’s busiest roads, Steam Pump Ranch tells a story of the history behind the town. The historical site was once a way-station for cattle and destination along a major corridor for westward travel.
Today, the ranch links past and present culture, providing a pleasant outdoor venue for the Second Saturdays Oro Valley Farmers Market. The monthly event features live music, an open air market, food trucks and activities for kids, presented by the Town of Oro Valley and Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance.
The free event will bring local performers in country, bluegrass and western music to the ranch.
As a core Business and Arts Integration method, the Steam Pump Concert Series blends the mutually beneficial relationship that the arts can have alongside the business model. In a partnership with the Town of Oro Valley, this program impacts economic development, while providing community exposure to the arts, and supporting local musicians.
- Occurred Saturday, November 9th, 2019 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, December 14th, 2019 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, January 11th, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, February 8th, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, March 14th, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Occurs Saturday, May 9th, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm