ProPublica is a nonprofit newsroom that investigates abuses of power. Click here to read their biggest stories as soon as they’re published.
- UA delays "Phase 2" of campus reentry, cracks down on student social gatherings
- California guidelines aren’t blocking Pac-12 football, governor says
- Nonprofit of the Day: Sonoran Glass School
- Repeated Trump, Pence visits cement Arizona’s status as a battleground
- Arizona jobless rate plummets in August, nearing pre-pandemic levels
- Arizonan on Trump’s short list for Supreme Court has low profile
- Arizona officials work to boost census responses with time running out
- NonProfit of the Day: Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona
The Marana Town Council unanimously voted to rezone more than 10 acres at the southwest corner of Thornydale Road and Aerie Drive for a future mixed-use development with multi-family housing and commercial businesses.
Every Labor Day weekend, the small town of Sparks, Nevada hosts what’s widely known as the Masters Tournament of barbecue rib competitions, the Nugget Rib Cook-Off. I’ve served as a judge at this epic event since 2011. But this year, the pandemic had other plans for the 500,000 people who ty…