Tucson Local Media and Inside Tucson Business celebrated the seventh-annual Executive Excellence Awards on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment’s Diamond Center. Before the event started, over 350 attendees enjoyed cocktails and sponsor tables.
- A tale of two tables at Mama Louisa’s
- The unintended consequences of Arizona’s minimum wage increases
- Former lawmaker Steve Farley to lead Humane Society of Southern Arizona
- Tucson Values Teachers receives $100,000 from Tucson Electric Power
- Women of Influence Awards Finalists
- TEP proposes rate hike in 2020
- Work begins at Ruthrauff and I-10
- Old Vail Station sells for $8 million
- From part-time to CEO, Barbi Reuter’s success story
- WaFd Bank opens local commercial banking center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
With a major research university right in our backyard, a strong military presence and innovative companies throughout the metro region, there’s often a plethora of interesting science and technology news to be found in Southern Arizona. Here’s a breakdown of the most interesting recent deve…
The City of Tucson’s Transportation and Mobility Department announced the start of its 20-year transportation plan called Move Tucson during a public meeting Wednesday evening at the Fox Theatre.
Vail’s original commercial plaza, the Old Vail Station Office and Retail Center, recently sold for $8.2 million. Also included in the sale was Vail Self Storage. California-based Occidental Capital Holdings, Inc. purchased the property.
In January, Barbi Reuter was named the new CEO of Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR, Southern Arizona’s leading commercial real estate firm. She will succeed long-time head and founder of the company, Mike Hammond.
WASHINGTON – Arizona Republican Sen. Martha McSally officially kicked off the campaign to retain her seat this week, entering a race already awash in cash and which one national analyst calls the “marquee Senate race of the cycle.”