Tucson Local Media and Inside Tucson Business celebrated the seventh-annual Executive Excellence Awards on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment’s Diamond Center. Before the event started, over 350 attendees enjoyed cocktails and sponsor tables.
- Vail Superintendent Wins CEO Award at Executive Excellence 2019
- Executive Excellence Awards honor local leaders
- Mediterranean magnificence unveiled in new Commoner & Co. menu
- Tim Heim named general manager of Tuxon
- The importance of passing the USMCA Agreement
- Rental prices are on the rise in Tucson
- Tucson Local Media/ Inside Tucson Business presents the Executive Excellence Award
- 2019 Executive Excellence Nominees
- Sundt adds Bojorquez to Tucson office
Hiring a team with diverse backgrounds is essential to foster creativity and innovation, even more important is to reflect the communities that you serve. Follow the steps below to celebrate and encourage diversity in your workplace.
A survey by Apartment List showed rental rates increased by 1.4 percent in comparison to this time last year across America, while declining 0.2 percent in Tucson over the past month. The survey found that the median rent for a two-bedroom in the Old Pueblo is currently $944, below the natio…
Thousands of Robotic Eyes. A new instrument at the Nicholas U. Mayall Telescope at Kitt Peak National Observatory outside Tucson recently underwent its first test: aiming its array of 5,000 fiber-optic “eyes” into the night sky to explore the mystery of dark energy. The Dark Energy Spectrosc…