Tucson Local Media and Inside Tucson Business celebrated the seventh-annual Executive Excellence Awards on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at Desert Diamond Casinos & Entertainment’s Diamond Center. Before the event started, over 350 attendees enjoyed cocktails and sponsor tables.
- Silverbell Springs Apartments sell for $50.25 million
- On the Menu’s biggest bites of 2019
- La Cholla Boulevard closing between Lambert and Overton
- Arts Foundation for Tucson and Southern Arizona appoints Robert Alpaugh interim executive director
- Bonnie Schock Named Executive Director At Fox Theatre
- Hughes donates to local children’s hospitals
- Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick Taking Leave of Office To Enter Alcohol Recovery Treatment
- Financial Fix: A Well-Designed Office Increases Productivity and Employee Satisfaction
- Expect major road projects in downtown, along Oracle Road and throughout the community in 2020
- Marana district teachers earn National Board Certification
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Hailing from the Sheldon Theatre of Performing Arts in Red Wing, Minnesota, Bonnie Schock was selected to lead the Fox Theatre. She will begin her tenure March 9, 2020.
Beginning at 5 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 27, North La Cholla Boulevard will be completely closed between West Lambert Lane and West Overton Road in order to allow construction crews and heavy equipment to operate safely as they work on widening the road to four lanes.
More than 30 years after joining the then-startup company, longtime Tucson resident Barbi Reuter was recently named Chief Executive Officer of commercial real estate firm Cushman & Wakefield | PICOR. Reuter was also named the chair of the company’s board.
Like many of you, I drive around our community quite a bit. I, unlike many of you, smile when I see a construction sign. Granted, I don’t like getting stuck in traffic as much as the next guy but I know that a construction sign is a symbol of progress.
Company culture is the glue that holds all the pieces of a business together. It sets the tone for employee morale and work environment. Follow these steps to recharge your workplace culture this year.