- Supervisors vote to oppose west side highway
- Arizona audit spreading mistrust in election process across the country, officials warn
- Guest opinion: Pandemic polarization is bringing out the worst in some parents
- Pima County Public Library opens new location in Sahuarita
- Arizona communities prepare for arrival of Afghan refugees
- Pima Community College hires new director of Small Business Development Center
- Metro Chamber to honor local biz at Copper Cactus Awards
- People in Action
- Construction on cooler/freezer manufacturing plant planned for next year
- Oro Valley Chamber celebrates resilience at 2021 awards
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Citing environmental impacts and effects to Tucson’s existing I-10 businesses, the Pima County Board of Supervisors voted to oppose the route of a possible new interstate highway west of Tucson that would pass through Avra Valley.
One needn’t read a Bureau of Labor Statistics report to know this past year and a half has wreaked havoc on several industries. But the Oro Valley Chamber of Commerce still managed to highlight several successes at their annual meeting, celebrating local businesses, nonprofits and community …
Gov. Doug Ducey has selected longtime Tucson resident and former U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Richard Carmona to serve as a public health advisor and to lead a “statewide effort to boost vaccine and public health awareness in Arizona.” Carmona also holds a position in the University of Arizona’s…
Living in the desert, water is often a top concern for towns and businesses alike. But efficiency in the water industry is about much more than limiting water usage. A local business affiliated with the University of Arizona Center for Innovation recently won at what is dubbed the world’s la…
The Tucson Metro Chamber Board, Committee Chairs and the staff’s executive team recently crafted the core focus areas of the Chamber’s next three– to five-year strategic plan. Being 125 years old, the Chamber must continue to evolve, elevate and innovate to remain effective and relevant. The…