Doctors, nurses, medical professionals and their families mingled at a cocktail hour and dinner before Inside Tucson Business' 2019 Influential Health & Medical Leaders award ceremony at the Desert Diamond Casino on Wednesday, June 14.
- World Wide Rum: Elgin Distillery elevates Arizona liquor scene
- Tucson’s housing market Is hot, hot, hot
- Orange Tree Village Apartment Homes sells for $15.9 million
- Rio Nuevo approves $65 million TCC improvement plan
- Arizona tourism continues at record pace
- Essential strategies to increase nonprofit capacity
- Tech Talk: Dark matter, license scanners and more
- Jay Gonzales named Sugar Skulls President
- Sahuarita Pecan Festival cancelled, FICO blames global tariffs
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Shara Turner, LPC, MSC, NCC, was named clinical director after the retirement of Peggy Holt. Turner spent the last nine years in public health working with individuals dually diagnosed with a variety of substance use and mental health disorders, complex trauma and extreme environmental and s…
Leslie Shipley associated with the Tucson/Foothills office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage as an affiliate agent. She comes to the office with real estate sales experience and 15 years of real estate investing.
With temperatures reaching 110 and beyond, everyone has a tendency to stay inside. For those that do work outside, due to the heat, it’s incredibly important to take extra precautions. Here are some tips for you to survive the dog days of summer.
Stroke care provided at Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital was recognized with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Award.
Carondelet nurse Jeanette Tellez-Hopkins was honored by Ben’s Bells last month for her work creating Darla’s Duds, a collection of donated clothes benefiting local families in need.