Small business owners create hundreds of new jobs and much-needed tax revenue for the city and county. Below is a sampling of small companies and organizations that have leased space recently:
• Academy of Math and Science South leased 1,941 square feet at 6810 E. Broadway, Suites 201, 202 and 205 from Lackey Pat II. Rick Kleiner, with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Cindy and Michael McGee, doing business as Cattleman’s Café, leased 1,900 square feet at 10110 N. Oracle Road, Suite 180 in Oro Valley from Jesjo Inc. The transaction was handled by Rob Tomlinson with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services.
• Charlie's Comic Books leased 1,810 square feet at 5445 E. 22nd Street from Larsen Baker, self-represented by Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal.
• Everest Interscience leased 1,800 square feet at 2102 N. Forbes, Suite 107 from East Park VI Holding Company. The transaction was handled by Rob Glaser and Stephen Cohen with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services.
• Curves for Women leased 1,792 square feet at 2752 N. Campbell Avenue from Gee Properties-3 LLC, represented by Greg Furrier with Picor.
• 2222 Craycroft LLC, 2122 N. Craycroft Road, leased space to the following: 884 square feet to X Ray Dental Staffing; 704 square feet to Dr. Frank Reichlin; and 512 feet to Personaleyes Prosthetics. The transactions were handled by Jon O'Shea and Rob Fischrup of Vast Commercial Real Estate.
Brokers, realtors and business owners can e-mail commercial property Sales and Leases notices -- following the format above -- to firstname.lastname@example.org.